Store at 2-8℃ in dry environment. Expiry date: 12 months
The kit is a competitive colloidal gold immunoassay method. Sample is added to sample hole, if there is FlouroQuinolones+Lincomycin+Tylosin &Tilmicosin in samples, it will combine with marked antibodies, preventing the marked antibodies from combining the (FLT) antigens of NC nitrocellulose membrane.
Milk Sample Preparation
For milk powder
In an appropriate bottle, mix 10 g milk powder with 90 ml of warm and distilled water, shake 1 minute.
For milk and reconstruction powder milk
1. The milk sample must be liquid and homogenous.
2. There can be neither clots nor sedimentation phases.
3. Milk at room temperature, don’t heat or freeze.
4. Thoroughly mix with the reagent before testing.
1. Place the incubator on a flat surface working table.
2. Connect the charger at the back hole of the machine, then plug at 100-240V.
3. At the Right side of the incubator, switch the button on, set the desired degree temperature of the machine and wait 15 to stabilized and reach the desired temperature.
4. When the incubator reach the desired temperature, place the micro-well reagent on the incubator holes and close the lid after.
1. Read the manual instruction before testing. Be sure the raw commingled milk and test kit is at room temperature.
2. Take one Tube from the box, open tube and take out decided number of test to be perform, Use the test kit within an hour beyond time may cause failure of the test. The unused test strip must be sealed and keep out from sunlight and prevent moisture. NOTE: the antigen reagent (sample well reagent) is dried for room temp., don’t think it’s expired or damage.
3. Aliquots of samples 200ul are taken with the help of pipette dosser and transferred into the wells of the test-kit.
4. Thoroughly mix the milk with the reagents uniformly pink. Place wells with the samples into the incubator at 40°C for 5 minutes. It’s allowed to incubate indoors at temperature 16-25 °C for 5 minutes.
5. Then insert the test strips into the sample-well and incubate them in incubator at 40 °C for 7 minutes. It’s allowed to incubate indoors at temperature 16-25 °C for 7 minutes.
6. After it remove the test strips from the wells and compare the results of analysis to the table of the results. For storage of the test strip with the result remove the MAX END.