Specifications: 10 times / box
[Applicable equipment and unconfirmed solvent]
Homogenizer, balance, centrifuge, nitrogen (air) gas blow dryer, micro pipette and matching tips.
Muscle tissue samples (shrimp should be cleaned after removing the head and shell, and the fish should be washed after removing the scales). If it is not detected in time, it should be stored in the dark (within 24 hours).
1. Take a certain amount of de-fat muscle tissue sample and mash it with a homogenizer;
2. Weigh 4g of homogeneous in a 15 mL centrifuge tube;
3. Add 5 ml of CAP extract to the above centrifuge tube, cover with vigorous shaking for 3 min, and centrifuge at room temperature for 5 min at 4000 rpm;
4. Pipette 4 ml of the supernatant into a 10 mL centrifuge tube, and blow dry at 65 ° C in a nitrogen (air) air-drying bath. If the oil sample solution (less than 150 μL) remains at the bottom of the tube, it is normal. Use without affecting the test results.
5. Add 1ml of scavenger to the blown centrifuge tube, shake for 30s, add 500μL CAP special complex solution, shake for 30s, centrifuge for 5min at room temperature at 4000 rpm, when taking the test, and slowly take the bottom clear solution to avoid taking scavenger that causes abnormal results.
Before testing, return the test card and the test solution to room temperature (20 ° C ~ 30 ° C). Take the test card from the original bag and place it horizontally on the front of the observer, as shown below.
Pipette 100 μL of the sample to be added to the gold standard micro well, gently blow for 30 s to dissolve the red material in the well, wait for the reaction for 5 minutes, then suction well all the solution and then add to the sample well;
Start counting after loading, the result should be read in 6~10 minutes, and the other time is invalid.