Specifications: 10 times / box;
Extract Sol. 1
Derivatization reagent 1 bottle
Extract Sol. 2
Extract Sol. 3
NitroFuracilin metabolite complex solution 1 bottle
10 Nitrofuracilin rapid test cards (including micropores)
Muscle tissue samples (shrimp should be cleaned after removing the head and shell, and the fish should be washed after removing the scales). If it is not detected in time, it should be stored in the dark (within 24 hours).
1. Take a certain amount of de-fat muscle tissue sample and mash it with a homogenizer;
2. Weigh 3g of homogenized sample in a 20ml centrifuge tube, add 200uL of derivatization reagent, then add 4ml of extractant 1 and shake for 2 minutes;
Incubate for 30 min at 3.75 °C water bath;
4. After taking out, accurately add 1 ml of extractant 2, then add 5 ml of extractant 3, shake and mix for 3 min, 4000 rpm, and centrifuge for 5 min;
5. Pipette 3 ml of the supernatant into a 5 ml centrifuge tube, and dry at 75 ° C with a nitrogen (air) air blow dryer.
6. Add 1 ml of scavenger to the blown centrifuge tube, oscillate for 30 s, then add 500 uL of nitrofuran metabolite-specific complex solution, mix well for 30 s, 4000 rpm, centrifuge for 5 min (or let stand to Obviously layered);
7. The lower layer solution is the sample liquid to be tested;