Specifications: 10 times / box
10 malachite green rapid detection cards (included: detection card, micro-hole)
MG Extract Sol.1: 1 bottle
MG Extract 2: 1 bottle
Oxidizer 1 bottle
MG special complex solution 1 bottle
Applicable equipment and Buffer solvent
Homogenizer (scissors), balances, centrifuges, nitrogen (air) air dryers, micropipettes and matching tips.
Tissue samples (shrimp should be thoroughly cleaned after removing the head and shell, and the fish should be washed after removing the scales). It should be stored in the dark (within 24 hours). The sample is processed as follows:
1. Take a chopped amount of de-fat tissue sample and homogenize it with a homogenizer;
2. Weigh 2 g of homogenous tissue in a 15 ml centrifuge tube;
3. Add 3 ml of MG extract Sol 1 to the above centrifuge tube, add 4 ml of MG extract 2 solution, cover with vigorous shaking for 3 min, and centrifuge at room temperature for 4000 min at 4000 rpm;
4. Pipette 1.5 ml of the supernatant into a 5 ml centrifuge tube, add 50 μl of oxidant, mix and dry at 65 ° C in a nitrogen (air) air bath.
5. Add 300 μl of MG special complex solution to the blown centrifuge tube, and shake vigorously for 30 s on the vortex mixer to obtain the sample solution.
Read the instruction manual thoroughly before testing, and return the test card and the sample solution to be tested to room temperature (20 ° C ~ 30 ° C) before use.
Remove the test card from the original bag and place it horizontally on the front of the observer, as shown below (use it immediately after opening);
Pipette 100 μl of the sample to be added to the gold standard microwell, gently blow 30 S, wait for the reaction for 5 minutes, then all the solution in the suction well is added to the sample well;