Beta-lactam (BLQ) Rapid Test Strip
Store at 2-8℃ in dry environment.
Expiry date: 12 months
The test strip is used for detecting ß‐lactam family: penicillin G, ampicillin, amoxicillin, oxacillin, cloxacillin, dicloxacillin, nafcillin, cefquinome, cefacetrile, cefalonium, cefazolin, cefoperazone, cephapirin, ceftiofur in raw commingled cow milk above or below tolerance and/or safe levels.
Kit sensitivity: 4ppb ppb (ng/ml) (Final detection limit)
|Antibiotic||MRL (ug/L)||MTUSBIO Level of Detection|
| 4|| 3-4 ppb|
| 125||100 ppb|
| 20||18-20 ppb|
|60|| 50-60 ppb|
| 100||80 ppb|
|100|| 90-100 ppb|
Milk Sample Preparation
1. Collect milk sample from butch, or farm
2. Make sure the milk has no clot.
3. Milk at room temperature, don’t heat or freeze.
4. Thoroughly mix with the reagent before testing.
1. Read the manual instruction before testing. Be sure the raw commingled milk and test kit is at room temperature.
2. Take one Tube from the box, open tube and take out decided number of test to be perform, Use the test kit within an hour beyond time may cause failure of the test. The unused test strip must be sealed and keep out from sunlight and prevent moisture.
3. Take the milk sample, drop 200ul (about 4-5drops) into the sample-well, and thoroughly dissolve the milk with reagents for 30seconds minutes till the milk presents pink color.
4. Insert the test strip into the sample-well, read the results after 5 minutes.