The rapid test strip of Analgin metabolite applies the principle of competitive inhibition immunochromatography. The Analgin metabolite in the sample is combined with colloidal gold-labeled specific Analgin metabolite monoclonal antibody during the flow Inhibition of the binding of the antibody to the analgin metabolite-BSA conjugate on the NC membrane detection line, resulting in a change in the color of the detection line. When the sample does not contain analginin metabolite or the concentration is lower than the detection limit, the T line develops stronger color than the C line. When the metabolite concentration in the sample was equal to or higher than the detection limit, the T-line coloration was significantly weaker than the C-line coloration or the T-line color did not develop or there was no significant difference between the T-line and C-line color development. Regardless of whether the sample contains analginin metabolite control line C line will show color to show that the test is effective.
1 Test strip 8 strips / tube
2 red dry powder micropores 8 holes / tube
3 desiccant 2 pcs / cylinder
4 Instructions 1 copy
1. Please read the instructions carefully before use. Before use, return the test strip and sample to room temperature.
2. Remove the reagent cartridge, open the required number of microwells and test strips, and mark them. Please use it as soon as possible within 1h. Immediately after the detection reagent is removed, cover the reagent cartridge to prevent it from getting wet.
3. Using a micropipette, pipette 200 μl of the sample to be tested into the microwell, and slowly suck 5 times until the mixture is uniform, and observe no solids with the naked eye (this step is very important).
4. After incubating at 40 ± 2 ℃ for 3 minutes, insert the marked test strip into the microwell (the end of the MAX line printed down, so that it is fully immersed in the solution).
5. Immerse the test strip in the microwell for 6 minutes to interpret the results according to the schematic diagram. The interpretation at other times is invalid.
T-line and C-line color contrast
1. T line> C line, negative, the metabolites in the sample are below the detection limit
2. T-line = C-line, weakly positive, Analgin metabolites in the sample equal to the detection limit
3. T line ＜ C line or T line is not colored, positive, and the metabolites in the sample are higher than the detection limit.
4, C line is not color, invalid, test strip is invalid, retest