The estradiol rapid detection test strip applies the principle of competitive inhibition immunochromatography. During the flow of estradiol in the sample, it binds to a colloidal gold-labeled specific estradiol monoclonal antibody, which inhibits the antibody and the NC membrane. The binding of the estradiol-BSA conjugate on the detection line causes a change in the color of the detection line. When the sample does not contain estradiol or the concentration is lower than the detection limit, the T line is stronger than the C line. When the estradiol concentration in the sample is equal to or higher than the detection limit, the T-line color development is significantly weaker than the C-line color development or the T-line color is not developed or there is no significant difference between the T-line and C-line colors. Regardless of whether or not the sample contains estradiol, the quality control line C line will show color to show that the test is effective.
1. Test strip 8 strips / tube
2.Red dry powder micropore 8 holes / tube
3. Desiccant 2 pcs / cylinder
1. Please read the instructions carefully before use. Before use, return the test strip and sample to room temperature.
2. Remove the reagent cartridge, open the required number of microwells and test strips, and mark them. Please use it as soon as possible within 1h. Immediately after the detection reagent is removed, cover the reagent cartridge to prevent it from getting wet.
3. Using a micropipette, pipette 200 μl of the sample to be tested into the microwell, and slowly suck 5 times until the mixture is uniform, and observe no solids with the naked eye (this step is very important).
4. After incubating at 40 ± 2 ℃ for 3 minutes, insert the marked test strip into the microwell (the end of the MAX line printed down, so that it is fully immersed in the solution).
5. Immerse the test strip in the microwell for 6 minutes to interpret the results according to the schematic diagram. The interpretation at other times is invalid.
T-line and C-line color contrast
1.T line> C line, negative, estradiol in the sample is lower than the detection limit
2. T line = C line, weak positive, estradiol in the sample is equal to the detection limit
3. T line <C line or T line is not color, positive, estradiol in the sample is higher than the detection limit
4. C line is not color, invalid, test strip is invalid, retest
[Result determination diagram]